How to use these display pictures & avatars
Ok, using these avatars is pretty simple:
- First you must pick the one you really like. Find something that you think can really represent you online!
- Place your mouse pointer on that picture and press right mouse button (Ctrl+click on a Mac)
- You will be presented with a context menu, and if you look through it carefully, you will notice an item that sounds something like
Save image as(Exact text depends on OS and browser you're using). Click on it!
- You will be presented with a dialog window, where you can select a folder to save your file. Select whichever you like and click OK. Now you have your avatar saved in a safe place ;-)
- Time to use one! Go to your instant messaging software Options window and find out how to change your picture. Then just point to your file, and it will be changed now you look different to all your buddies!
- To use your new avatar in web forums, you have to enter forum page usually called "Profile". There must be an option to upload your picture again, point to your file, click Upload and your're set!
- The most important step! Do not forget this! When you (or your friends) get bored with your avatar, it's a great idea to find a new one! Just return to funnybeez.com and see what are the new ones we have ;-)